As of July 10, Queensland’s borders have reopened… finally!
This is the first time the borders have been open since March and – if you’re craving sun, sand and sea – take advantage of it with an exciting family getaway here on the beachfront at Golden Sands, positioned right next to the sweeping sun-kissed sand of Main Beach.
Our beachfront accommodation Gold Coast resort offers luxurious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a range of options (Standard, Deluxe, Oceanfront, Beachfront, Beachview and more), each brightly furnished, spacious and with FREE WiFi and Foxtel, direct beach access and absolutely breathtaking views of Main Beach and the glittering Pacific.
Our fully self-contained Main Beach accommodation is perfect for families and groups, and also offers exclusive guest access to onsite resort facilities that include a heated pool, spa, steam room, full-size tennis court, gym and more!
Book a Gold Coast family holiday to spoil the kids after lockdown, or plan something special for the Father’s Day weekend – whatever you have in mind, save today by simply booking directly with us at Golden Sands on the Beach.
Important Tourism and Travel Information
Not sure what’s available for you to enjoy on the Gold Coast? The Stage 3 eased restrictions means there’s plenty to do – from beach relaxation and restaurant dining to attractions and local tours in operation – so book knowing you won’t miss out on the absolute best things the Gold Coast has to offer!
Here’s a short summary of what you can start looking forward to on your Gold Coast holiday:
- Gold Coast beaches, parks (incl. playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for leisure and recreation
- Gold Coast restaurants, cafés, pubs and surf clubs are open for indoor business (some require reservations, with the majority following a 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) – takeaways and deliveries also widely available
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on – shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Gold Coast’s famous shopping centres
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- Gold Coast attractions, tours, casinos, venues and places of worship open and in operation with distancing and safe visitor capacity limits
Take note: 1.5 metre physical distancing is still to be observed for each other’s safety, and you will need to have a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re coming in from another state (apply online and show it with your ID when crossing the border – people travelling from COVID hotspots of the last 14 days not permitted).
With normality returning and the hot rainless winter season in full swing, it’s simply a perfect time to visit, explore and relax on our beautiful Gold Coast!
Gold Coast Accommodation on the Beach – Save Today
To save, all you have to do is book direct! Here are a few of the fantastic guest perks you’ll get by booking with us at Golden Sands Holiday Apartments:
- bright, spacious, fully self-contained 2 or 3 bedroom holiday apartment
- sparkling beach and ocean views from your own private balcony
- direct beach access – reach the sand in just footsteps
- pool, spa, sauna, tennis court, gym and barbecue facilities
- FREE WiFi and Foxtel
- FREE secure onsite car parking
- best price guaranteed on all direct bookings
And if you need added reassurance, guests at Golden Sands Gold Coast can relax knowing we’re continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation throughout our property in light of the outbreak, including distancing and other safety measures in avoiding direct contact with staff and touch points – your health and happiness is our top priority.
Remember, we offer the cheapest rates on all direct bookings, so simply call or book online via our website to save!
Find everything you want to know now at Golden Sands Holiday Apartments Gold Coast.